Retail audits are an essential part of the consumer product goods (CPG) and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industries. They encompass several activities at the point of sale (PoS) and include:
- Verifying compliance with sales, marketing and branding strategies: Auditing product pricing and placement, planogram and promotional compliance, visual merchandising
- Tracking and monitoring: On-shelf availability, orders and returns, competitor prices and promotions
- In-store customer surveys
This is why the choice of a retail audit software is so important: The right tool will allow auditors and field reps to perform more effectively, increasing sales, while helping companies save costs.
VisitBasis Retail Execution is a complete retail audit system that offers unique features for retail auditing agencies and departments alike. Since it was designed by retail professionals, it translated some essential business requirements into differentials that make VisitBasis an ideal solution:
- Pay-as-you-go and cost-effective - VisitBasis is the only mobile retail audit solution that charges by the visit and not by user/month, eliminating license issues due to rep turnover.
- Every mobile activity is GPS and time-stamped - Fraudulent check-ins become easy to detect and dealt with.
- Customer Route optimization both on app and on management interface - Auditors and reps save travel time and fuel and companies save in expense reimbursements. Also, reps might be able to squeeze one extra visit every day.
- True offline/online capabilities - Mobile users are able to work offline and the system synchronizes once online - no need for paper alternatives.
- Bring-your-own-device (BYOD) - Auditors and reps can use their own mobile devices so there is no need for companies to invest in additional hardware.
- Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian - For field reps of all backgrounds.
See for yourself how VisitBasis retail audit software can help your company's retail operations - sign up today at www.visitbasis.com!
Post a Comment