With the development of mobile technology people are accustomed to having everything they need at their fingertips. Therefore the number of operations that are turning to software applications to keep up is constantly growing. For field reps who are permanently on the go having a mobile app that can provide real-time access to corporate data from anywhere, simplify work operations and streamline data workflow, is clearly a must. Here are some examples of actions that a field rep can do with a retail execution mobile app.
- View the schedule of visits for today and for the next days, including customers’ location, tasks, notes and multimedia attachments. Enjoy mobile access to customers’ information, product catalog, and history of visits.
- Optimize travel routes to get the shortest path for the day and add extra visits and tasks from a mobile device.
- Perform all the tasks using just a smartphone or a tablet, gathering store data, answering task questions, taking photos and text notes with GPS stamps, conducting audits and surveys, collecting electronic signatures, maintaining shelves, and scanning barcodes.
- Take orders and returns with clients’ signatures that are instantly available for managers in the office.
- Send activity reports to the office via email. All the data, collected by a field rep, is transferred to the corporate database immediately due to automatic synchronization.
The new way of retail execution help field reps to improve their productivity, spending maximum time with customers and minimum time traveling between locations and to the office, filling out forms, and reporting.
Today the option of paperless retail execution is more affordable than ever. The VisitBasis App for field reps is available for free download on Google Play and App Store for any number of users. Just register at www.visitbasis.com to get your free access to field service management software.