Looking for the ways to reduce costs of retail merchandising activities and increase productivity of your mobile workforce? This can be easily achieved by leveraging mobile technology into merchandising operations. Merchandising software solutions provide paperless retail data collection in order to streamline data workflow and significantly reduce or even bring to zero data storage costs.
Retail data collected by merchandisers, who use mobile forms, requires much less space than paper sheets and therefore costs less money. In order to store 2 million paper documents, an organization can expect to spend between $40,000 and $60,000 on filing cabinets alone. Those same files could fit on fewer than ten CD-ROMs (Business Guide to Paper Reduction).
To store retail data completely free and have 24/7 access to all the information from anywhere, the most tech-savvy companies in retail opt for Cloud-based merchandising solutions. The up-to-date data collection SaaS providers usually offer Cloud storage as part of their service.
Here are the main reasons to move your merchandising operations to the Cloud:
- When choosing a Cloud-based merchandising software solution you can improve the efficiency of operations and increase productivity with minimum upfront spending.
- Cloud merchandising software allows companies to eliminate time and resources spent on operational issues, like IT-support and server hardware, so the management can concentrate on the things that matter.
- Adopting Cloud merchandising software you get the best service availability even if your company is multinational and runs in different countries and time zones.
- If you move your merchandising operations to the Cloud, all the data can be accessed both by field reps and office managers anytime, anywhere and on any device.
- Being on the Cloud also makes it possible for merchandisers to work offline, and to synchronize once an Internet connection is established.
- Cloud merchandising software allows retail organizations to quickly transfer big amounts of data, including photos from retail locations, which provides real-time data workflow.
- Merchandisers can easily perform retail audits using just their tablets and smartphones and office managers are able to analyze all the retail data as soon as it is collected with activity dashboards and reports.
Post a Comment