Merchandising software is designed to fully automate retail data capture in the field. Besides data capture, merchandising software provides companies with all necessary tools to manage mobile workforce, monitor field activities and communicate with merchandisers directly via mobile merchandising application for tablets and smartphones.
When it comes to monitoring merchandisers, companies face significant challenges arising from the specific of their work. Merchandisers collect store data outside the office, which makes impossible to monitor their performance with your own eyes. To track field activities, you need to leverage mobile technology that can provide real-time picture of retail conditions in the field, and merchandising software is a unique solution for CPG and FMCG companies to track their merchandisers working outside the office.
Merchandising Software as a Mobile Workforce Tracking Tool – How Does it Work
- Office managers plan retail visits for merchandisers, and assign territories and data collection tasks.
- As soon as visits and tasks are scheduled, merchandisers instantly have access to the information via mobile merchandising application.
- Having installed a mobile merchandising app on their mobile devices, merchandisers can perform all kinds of data collection activities using just their tablets or smartphones.
- As soon as visits and tasks are being performed, managers and supervisors can monitor merchandisers’ locations, activities and routes in real time on the map getting time stamped and GPS-confirmed data from points of sale, including photos, numbers, text notes, electronic signatures.
- During a workday, it’s possible to quickly reschedule appointments for merchandisers, change routes or contact them directly via the application
- After retail data is captured, it can be instantly transferred to corporate database and is available for analysis. Managers can create various reports at a click of a button; getting the exact data they need at the moment and easily share data with a third party.
Reasons, Why Your Merchandisers Should Want to Be Tracked
- Using a merchandising mobile app allows your merchandisers to perform in-store tasks very quickly, while minimizing mistakes and being more efficient.
- Time stamped and geo-tagged data allows completely eliminating controversial issues on work hours or travel routes – it’s always clear, where exactly the activity was performed and how much time it has taken.
- Empowered with a merchandising mobile solution, merchandisers do not have to visit the office to receive tasks and report back – the reporting is automated and doesn’t take anyone’s time.
- Working in a mobile merchandising application, merchandisers never notice they are being tracked, because tracking does not interfere with their activities.
Ready to take the advantages of merchandising software as a mobile workforce tracking tool? Sign up today at www.visitbasis.com for a free trial or schedule a free demo to get more information on how it works.
Post a Comment