When the New Year begins retail companies are usually anxious over sales figures for the post-Christmas season. When it comes to winning the naturally lower-paced market, merchandising activities is one of the best ways to increase the effectiveness of retail campaigns. In order to maximize the value of retail merchandising operations, a company needs to make sure that marketing campaigns are implemented in a consistent way, and merchandising software is a simple solution to achieve just that.
If a company needs to increase its sales numbers, merchandising activities at retail locations are as important as the characteristics of the product being sold. This is why automating merchandising activities in the field using mobile technology is so important: The up-to-date data collection solution will allow your merchandisers to perform more effectively, while helping you save costs.
Merchandising software provides real-time tracking and monitoring of in-store merchandising activities along with advanced task building, visit planning and scheduling, so the management can take control over what is happening in the field and make sure that marketing campaigns are implemented and followed through in compliance with marketing strategy.
VisitBasis is a complete merchandising software solution that offers unique features for CPG and FMCG companies, merchandising agencies and field-service based organizations alike. Since it was designed by retail professionals for paperless data collection it translates some essential business requirements into differentials that make VisitBasis merchandising software stand out of the competition.
- Scheduling visits and tasks in bulk – With VisitBasis merchandising software you can quickly plan retail visits for any number of merchandisers in multiple retail locations for any periods of time.
- Every mobile activity is GPS and time-stamped – Fraudulent check-ins become easy to detect and dealt with.
- Route optimization both on mobile merchandising app and on management interface – When following the optimal route your merchandisers save a lot of time and fuel, and may be able to squeeze extra visits every day while your company saves in expense reimbursements.
- Offline data collection – With the VisitBasis merchandising mobile app merchandisers are able to collect store data offline and the system synchronizes once online eliminating the need for paper forms and manual data reentry.
- BYOD implementation – the VisitBasis merchandising app works on common Android and iOS mobile devices, so your merchandisers can use their own tablets and smartphones with familiar features and interface and your company saves on hardware and mobile workforce training.
Learn more about the benefits of merchandising software at www.visitbasis.com. Free downloads of the VisitBasis merchandising app on Google Play and App Store for any number of users!
Post a Comment