Outside sales management is one of the most stressful positions in any organization. Besides having the managerial responsibilities that any supervisory role entails - including hiring, developing, and overseeing subordinates that sometimes spend weeks in the field - outside sales managers are also accountable for the most important part of any business: revenue generation.
Conciliating these responsibilities while maintaining full oversight of what is going on in a sales territory can be challenging, to say the least. Here is where an outside sales app can mean the difference between make and break: By automating field sales teams, enabling them to collect customer call information on their mobile devices, management has real-time access to what is going on in the field, leading to better mentoring and faster decision-making.
Other benefits of adopting an outside sales app include:
- Mobile ordering with bar code recognition, virtually eliminating off-call reporting activities
- Optimized GPS routing in order to improve the number of sales calls per day
- Call scheduling and planning integrated with Google Calendar
- True online/offline capabilities, so reps are able to work even if they don't have coverage
- Instant notifications of specific tasks (such as orders) or visits to key accounts
It is very easy and cost-effective to implement an outside sales app: watch the below video on how to get started with VisitBasis.
VisitBasis Outside Sales App can bring to your business all the above benefits and more. Interested? Sign up for a free trial or schedule a demo!