Miami, FL (PRWEB) June 11, 2014
|VisitBasis new Route Optimization feature helps increase|
sales by maximizing the number of daily customer visits.
This new tool allows outside sales reps, merchandisers, service technicians, and other mobile professionals to automatically plan their customer rounds according to the best route calculated from the user’s initial position.
Instead of having to spend time planning who to visit first and where to go from there, with a click of a button and within seconds users will have displayed on their smartphone or tablet screens the most efficient route for the day, eliminating guesswork, wasted time and mileage between customers.
The new “Route Optimization” advanced feature adds to the already long list of benefits that VisitBasis offers. Among them are the ability to:
- Automate scheduling and monitoring of mobile staff mapping and activities in real time;
- Increase appointment effectiveness and shorten sales cycle by assigning personalized tasks and having product collaterals available at all times;
- Request visit outcome data with customized surveys and task builder;
- Collect customer’s signature, timestamp and geolocation;
- Place orders and take returns with 1000s of SKUs;
- Reduce costs in travel/paper and data entry errors. Simplify asset management;
- Work online and offline and auto-syncing.
To learn more about VisitBasis or to sign up for an account, visit http://www.visitbasis.com.
About VisitBasis Tech, Llc.
VisitBasis is a B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) company specialized in the development of cost-effective, cutting-edge and comprehensive mobile solutions that aim to increase sales and reduce costs, improving the bottom-line of businesses that rely on field professionals. The key benefit of VisitBasis app is to optimize retail execution, merchandising, field marketing, mobile data collection, retail audits, territory management, sales rep planning, tracking sales, mobile staff management, electronic product catalog, sales enablement, among others, especially in the consumer product goods (CPG) and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industries.